My first use of Osmo
660 9 2019-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xav42
lvl.2
France

Hello guys,

I read since quiet a month all your comments and threads and so I try today my osmo for the first time with timelapse mode, here is the result :

I didnt knew the storm would be so big I had to close my window at the end and stop the recording

I'm happy with device the only thing that worry me is all the stuff about post treatment with Da vinci, it's really a big job lol

Thanks for your advices and comments everyone !

2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Xav42. This video footage you have created using your DJI Osmo Pocket is wonderful. Nicely done and thank you for sharing this footage with us.
2019-7-1
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Great capture with the storm coming in
2019-7-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great effort
2019-7-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Video unavailable
2019-7-1
Use props
Xav42
lvl.2
France

Woe Posted at 7-1 21:19
Video unavailable

Strange Maybe it's because it's a private video, so you have to be connected to youtube ? Or I don't know, i still can see it with private mode in Firefox. I will update the link in OP.
2019-7-1
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Unavailable here as well. Yes it's probably because it's set to private. Change it to public and it should work I think.
2019-7-2
Use props
Xav42
lvl.2
France

CasualDronePilot Posted at 7-2 01:09
Unavailable here as well. Yes it's probably because it's set to private. Change it to public and it should work I think.

I set it to public , don't know why some people can see it and some other no. Maybe because of the localisation too.
2019-7-2
Use props
Robb OConnor
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Really good video my friend , thanks for sharing
2019-7-2
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Xav42 Posted at 7-2 01:57
I set it to public , don't know why some people can see it and some other no. Maybe because of the localisation too.

Couldn't view it while embedded on the forum, but when I went to YouTube it played without problems. Nice timelapse!
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules