Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello DJI,

it's been 2 years now that we use dj drones for our hot sar missions, every time we ask for the release nfz for our country, police certificate attached, we must always spend a night to raise dji who persist in unlocking of 3 months in 3 months and zones of 30km whereas we have the authorization for 180km of radius with indefinite duration!

Help us fix this problem quickly, thanks in advance.

2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at flysafe@dji.com for further information. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-3
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-3 08:41
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at  for further information. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

they have finally understood, but it's tiresome to have to fight each time this way, I hope that when we renew this they will remember ...
2019-7-6
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI should not be involved in enforcing NFZs.
Period.
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 7-6 22:04
they have finally understood, but it's tiresome to have to fight each time this way, I hope that when we renew this they will remember ...

Thank you for the additional information you have provided. Rest assured that DJI will do it's best to make its system's user-friendly for our DJI valued customer and co-pilots. Happy flying always!
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules