Replacement on/off controller white plastic switch
814 8 2019-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joejoe82905
New
United States

The small white plastic on/off switch that turns the controller on/off has been lost. It has fallen off 2-3 times and the last time was at night and in tall grass. Am looking for a replacement that I can get. Do not want to send my controller to DJi for a repair. Just need the small switch. Any suggestions? Thank you

2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that this item is not available in our store due to that we don't recommend our customers to fix the unit as this would void the warranty, However, we're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need for the item that you would like to purchase. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-7-8
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What bit is actually missing? Is it a cover of some sort or the actual switch? A scrapper perhaps, sold for parts on ebay etc. or maybe just the part itself?
2019-7-8
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-8 12:04
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that this item is not available in our store due to that we don't recommend our customers to fix the unit as this would void the warranty, However, we're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need for the item that you would like to purchase. Thank you for your understanding.

Are there really any P3's left under warranty?  Can't be many.
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WD9EON Posted at 7-9 09:37

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The Phantom 3 Standard can be purchased to other dealers and warranty products would start upon receiving the unit. Therefore, if the Phantom 3 Standard was purchased from the dealers, the warranty can still possibly used depending on when did the unit has been received. However, the warranty would still depend on the outcome of the damage assessment. Hope that this would clarify the query.
2019-7-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 7-9 10:34
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The Phantom 3 Standard can be purchased to other dealers and warranty products would start upon receiving the unit. Therefore, if the Phantom 3 Standard was purchased from the dealers, the warranty can still possibly used depending on when did the unit has been received. However, the warranty would still depend on the outcome of the damage assessment. Hope that this would clarify the query.

Hi DJI Tony,
What is a “Super” Moderator?

That distinguished title somehow slipped my attention, before now...

RedHotPoker
2019-7-9
Use props
NM_Quad
lvl.4
United States

WD9EON Posted at 7-9 09:37

Actually WD9EON, dang good point.

(73 de NA5N)
2019-7-9
Use props
Nikolay Yordanov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108271 ft

Bulgaria

My P3 is in warranty I bought it few days ago ;)
2019-7-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nice...

RedHotPoker
2019-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now