Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anson Li
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830614 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi,

I just got my wireless module today. When I connect to my Note 8 by Wifi, it show up "Internet may not be available", but the module and MIMO is working fine. But I lost all mobile data and can't recieve any message even I switch on "Adaptive Wifi". Is it normal? Thank you very much!
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. It's normal to get the Internet may not be available message since the WiFi that the OP produced is only for connection purposes. Please check whether you can get the live video in DJI Mimo app. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-7-10
Use props
Anson Li
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830614 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-10 08:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. It's normal to get the Internet may not be available message since the WiFi that the OP produced is only for connection purposes. Please check whether you can get the live video in DJI Mimo app. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Yes, I can get live video. Just no any 4G signl when connect with wireless module and can't recieve whatsapp, can't load any page.
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Anson Li Posted at 7-10 14:27
Yes, I can get live video. Just no any 4G signl when connect with wireless module and can't recieve whatsapp, can't load any page.

Hi, thank you for the additional information. "No Internet Connection" is a normal prompt shown on phone/tablet devices when it is connected to a network that is not connected to the Internet. As long as you see the click on the left side of the WiFI, the connection is considered to be successful. Connecting your phone to the wireless module's WiFi is only a medium or channel to get it connected to each other but it really has no internet. If you choose to load your apps that require internet, you would need to switch back to home WiFi connectivity or Mobile data. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules