1381 3 2019-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimothyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone purchased the Master Airscrew Stealth Low Noise Upgrade Propellers?  If so what do you think and did you make the recommended adjustments to the Ptich and Yaw?
https://www.masterairscrew.com/pages/mavic-air-gain-settings

Thanks
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TimothyD. Thank you for reaching out and thanks for the inquiry with regards to the master airscrew stealth low noise upgrade propellers for the DJI Mavic Air. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this inquiry from our value DJI co pilots who uses the said propellers. In addition just a friendly reminder, please be cautious about using third-party accessories. These 3rd party accessories may affect the performance of your aircraft. Thank you for continued support.
2019-7-12
Use props
hamstergraphics
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992736 ft
Canada

I have  - really happy with the difference in sound.  And yes, I made the adjustments before the first flight.  Flies just as expected.  No difference.
2019-7-12
Use props
Kris Murphy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

got mines too and tested in short fly: big difference in the noise level and pitch (don't expect miracles, the drone can be heard  )  and no errors so far.
the only 'issue' I've found is that drone is more sensitive to the stronger wind.
overall, great upgrade ..but little bit pricey (approx. £22 on Amazon UK)
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules