problem P$
1034 3 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IGORNIM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108799 ft

Russia

Hello! Can't update through the "DJI Assistant 2" firmware from the dji phantom 4 V02.00.0600 - to V02.00.0810 the invitation shall contain the error 0x020903. To update became, at an error and a request to calibrate VISION SENSOR. The screenshot in the attachment.

Снимок.JPG Screenshot_2019-07-01-23-47-29-411_dji.go.v4.png
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us if the drone had any incidents? I would recommend contacting our support using the link below for a further evaluation of the unit. For additional information, the warranty would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your unit. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
www.dji.com/support
2019-7-16
Use props
IGORNIM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108799 ft

Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 7-16 09:35
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us if the drone had any incidents? I would recommend contacting our support using the link below for a further evaluation of the unit. For additional information, the warranty would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your unit. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
www.dji.com/support

Good day, in support addressed, the answer is one - send for repair. Intsedentov with the copter was not, there were just 10 flights. I'm not the only one with this problem. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=176038&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D640%26typeid%3D640
please tell me what can be done? Can I send You a log?
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

IGORNIM Posted at 7-16 23:19
Good day, in support addressed, the answer is one - send for repair. Intsedentov with the copter was not, there were just 10 flights. I'm not the only one with this problem. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=176038&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D640%26typeid%3D640
please tell me what can be done? Can I send You a log?

Thanks for the prompt reply. We understand that you're encountering the situation, however, this problem might be related to the internal parts of the aircraft and it can't be fixed via remotely. What we could recommend is to send the unit for further evaluation. We do appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules