Osmo Pocket Lens Facing Forward
1219 5 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

I noticed while walking along with the OP that the lens at times does not appear to be facing straight ahead. It's slightly off to the side. I keep stopping to recenter the lens. Is this normal? Question then. When just walking along with the camera, what would be the best setting to use. I prefer Tilt Locked, but would Follow be better? I just want that lens to always stay straight ahead and bot slightly off to the side.

Thank you.
2019-7-17
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I’m sure you’ve tried this, but worth a recalibration ( in the menu options )
2019-7-17
Use props
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

MKosmo Posted at 7-17 10:00
I’m sure you’ve tried this, but worth a recalibration ( in the menu options )

Yes, I did perform that, but I will try it again. Thanks.
2019-7-17
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

The underwater housing mode makes it point straight ahead. Keeps it level with the horizon and allows you to point up and down as long as you don't mind the 45-degree angle facing away from your normal handling position. It also slowly points straight ahead after panning or turning. It may also be quite good for dashboard use in a car.
2019-7-17
Use props
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-17 11:58
The underwater housing mode makes it point straight ahead. Keeps it level with the horizon and allows you to point up and down as long as you don't mind the 45-degree angle facing away from your normal handling position. It also slowly points straight ahead after panning or turning. It may also be quite good for dashboard use in a car.

Thank you, but what is the "underwater housing mode," and where can you find it in the menu?

2019-7-17
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

JDVideo Posted at 7-17 13:44
Thank you, but what is the "underwater housing mode," and where can you find it in the menu?

If you are on the latest firmware update then swipe the screen down and then left to the last screen option.
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules