New Mavic 2 Pro received today with gimbal scratchedball
517 5 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nuno Ribeiro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21014 ft
Portugal

After waiting one month for my new mavic 2 pro, when i carefully removed the gimbal cover I noticed that the gimbal cover scratched the gimbal. I already read this before but i never thought it could came with it.
How can this be possible in a drone that costs almost a fortune?

Very disappointed with my first dji purchase ...
20190719_202708.jpg
20190719_202725.jpg
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to clean or wipe the surface and see if the scratch disappears. Please keep us posted for the latest update of the said issue for us to further help you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-19
Use props
Nuno Ribeiro
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-19 13:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to clean or wipe the surface and see if the scratch disappears. Please keep us posted for the latest update of the said issue for us to further help you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

I already tried cleaning, but it did not disappear
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nuno Ribeiro Posted at 7-19 14:19
I already tried cleaning, but it did not disappear

Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team to ask for a possible replacement. You may refer to the link below. We hope you understand and again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have a bless day!

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-7-19
Use props
Salatic Luka
lvl.1

Croatia

Got drone before 1 month same thing here
2019-7-22
Use props
Nuno Ribeiro
lvl.2
Portugal

Salatic Luka Posted at 7-22 13:28
Got drone before 1 month same thing here

DJI should have recognized an error in product design and replaced with other materials or shapes. They ask me to send it back for replacement but probably I can get a new one also scratched and other will receive mine.
I still didn't decide what to do. I think that does not make sense to send it back when most probably I will have scratches again....
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules