1198 5 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
streety7777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8009 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Another Spark flyaway - after reading so much about them, i've now found myself on the wrong end!

I've posted the flight log here: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/PDNDL6VYKOH2KVGP5L4H/#tablets-phones

Any light you can shed on this would be hugely appreciated - what happened and why, where it may have crashed etc. Just want my Spark back! Have already given the field a good search with no luck, although the field north of the river we had to abandon the search due to farm animals. I fear it may be here looking at the flight path, speed & altitiude loss.

Thanks guys!
2019-7-22
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Streety,

Sorry for your loss, your Spark cannot be far.

In ATTI + no connection to the RC, after few seconds Sparks starts to auto-land, see my estimated guess where it has 'landed', if no trees in the way. (so check top of trees as well)
Hope you will find it.

What happend ; typical SPARK errors, yaw, compass, speed, thus IMU error ; all resulting in ATTI mode.
Only DJI knows why this happens to a SPARK, so now and than....

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
analysis3.png
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day streety7777. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out.  Since this issue happened on the said drone I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to fix and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your valued support.
2019-7-22
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-22 07:50
Hello and good day streety7777. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out.  Since this issue happened on the said drone I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to fix and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your valued support.

Why did you stop manufacturing SPARK spares...
2019-7-25
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

Hello and good day streety7777. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out.  Since this issue happened on the said drone I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to fix and resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your valued support.

Hello and a trolling day DJI Stephen. I am sorry to see that you continue to post absolutely useless information just so you can get more points. Are you compensating for something? What happened to your spark and *thanks a lot* for reaching out.  Since this relentlessly obnoxious posting habit of yours happened on said forum I would recommend you contact your mental-health support team to start your therapy. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for your incessant posting of worthless information and then the corresponding shock therapy and/or medication would be provided. We hope to NOT hear from you soon and are looking forward to your entry into a group home as soon as possible. Thank for your over-valued support.
2019-7-25
Use props
WestCoastCollab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 237792 ft
United States

No. They won’t. They will tell you ‘we can’t seem to figure out why’ and apologize. The 30% discount is mediocre at best for a flyaway under warranty.

I am looking to get a gps tracker to put on my next one.

#FlyAwaysRFuKD
2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules