Recover password
8104 7 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RainmanWA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 279701 ft
Australia

Hopefully this sequence makes sense to those more knowledgeable than me. I'm trying to connect my Spark to a second android device (with larger screen) but am not having any success as I cant get past entering the password. The DJI Go4 app asks me to connect to the aircraft and I select the aircraft combo option and then go through the install battery instructions, start the aircraft and RC etc. The QR code on the remote has been rubbed of so I have to select the manual entry option.
The instructions say to exit the app and enter the devices wifi settings. The Spark RC appears in the list of available networks (Spark-RC-7077e2) and when I select it I'm asked to enter a password but entering 12341234 results in an incorrect password message.

I presume I must have changed the password at some stage, but how do I find out what the new password is? My original android device connects OK, but if I have to reenter the password for that at any stage I think I'm going to be in strife.
2019-7-22
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Search reset RC ...

If I remember correctly, its hold power button 9+ seconds, but search to be sure.
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to reset the password of your Remote controller's wi-fi by pressing and hold the remote controller’s power button for nine seconds. When the remote controller makes "DDD-DD" beeping sounds, the Wi-Fi can be reset. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-22
Use props
RainmanWA
lvl.4
Australia

OK I think I've managed to recover the password and connect to the second android device (tablet) but the connection seems a bit sketchy as sometime it connects, other times I have to go through the whole password process again.

It seems to connect most times just through the wifi connection, but as soon as I add an OTG cable thats when its hit and miss, and I keep getting asked each time if I want to use DJI GO4 to connect my Inspire 1 - not sure what thats all about? When I connect via my phone I'm asked if I want to use the DJI GO4 app or DJI GO app.
2019-7-24
Use props
fans2dbb958a
New

United States

Similar issues. Can’t even connect my controller to DJI manic pro drone using QR code. None of the settings save. They keep reverting as if I never changed them. What’s the issue? How can this be resolved? I’ve watched tutorial videos and follow along yet connection can not and will not established. Haven’t even been able to get my first flight in! Please advise.
2019-7-26
Use props
Arnie R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80958 ft
United States

I am dead in the water, too. I have not flown since last October due to many personal and life issues. I tried to start everything up and I get the incorrect password message. Can’t get anything to work now.
2019-7-28
Use props
RainmanWA
lvl.4
Australia

This tutorial helped me
2019-7-30
Use props
djiuser_i8pO9EqhzaO4
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-7-22 09:27
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to reset the password of your Remote controller's wi-fi by pressing and hold the remote controller’s power button for nine seconds. When the remote controller makes "DDD-DD" beeping sounds, the Wi-Fi can be reset. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Not working
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules