Osmo pocket not working with Mi 9T phone
1336 6 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Remy Golden
New

Thailand

Has anyone had this issue?...any help appreciated.
2019-7-25
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven't seen anyone voice any...
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Remy Golden. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Mi 9T ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Mi 9T will be able to work with the said DJI device however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Mi 9T when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated department for further development of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

2019-7-26
Use props
Remy Golden
New

Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 08:25
Hello and good day Remy Golden. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Mi 9T ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Mi 9T will be able to work with the said DJI device however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Mi 9T when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated department for further development of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Any news on an update to make the phone work?
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Remy Golden Posted at 8-1 21:31
Any news on an update to make the phone work?

Thank you for the inquiry Remy Golden. As of the moment we do not have any update information with regards to the said matter. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added in the said list in the future. Thank you for your patience and for your support.
2019-8-2
Use props
Piticander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774 ft
Spain

Please, same problem with dji mavic air, please hurry Xiami Mi 9T it's a massive sales phone
2019-8-22
Use props
Pilot Papa
lvl.1
Netherlands

Yes, I had the samen, but with Miui 11, released by Xiaomi last week, this problem is solved.
2019-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules