Maximum Altitude problems
578 3 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theTYSTER
lvl.1
United States

HELP: I have two related problems with my Mav2 Pro.

(1) When I attempt to set in an attitude higher than 40', the  RC will not register the number I input. For example, I'll input 55 FEET, the screen ask me if if I will "Accept the Risk", I click OKAY. I'm taken to the previous screen which shows 55. But when I lift up, the Mav2Pro will stop at 40' and say MAXIMUM ALTITUDE HAS BEEN REACHED. I go back to the edit screen and it says 55.

I would have to keep trying to change it... most often it takes 10+ attempts before it keeps the new higher altitude.

(2) Each time I turn off the RC and turn back on, I am brought to problem number 1 above. Even though I had been flying with the higher than 40' altitude the previous session. The RC will just reset to the default limit.

This is my 5th DJI drone and I have never ever experienced this issue. Anyone have advice? TIA

2019-7-29
Use props
fans675ffe82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383238 ft
United States

TRy getting DJI assstant 2 on your computer and using it to reset your remote to factory settings then boot from scratch and update your firmare from there. That should overwrite whatever error is going on. If that doesnt work get on the line with support I guess.
2019-7-29
Use props
fans675ffe82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383238 ft
United States

TRy getting DJI assstant 2 on your computer and using it to reset your remote to factory settings then boot from scratch and update your firmare from there. That should overwrite whatever error is going on. If that doesnt work get on the line with support I guess.
2019-7-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure your not in beginner mode.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now