GameSir T1D Joystick problem
7774 5 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shander
lvl.2

Philippines

I bought new Gamesir T1d controller for my Tello, but after a few days I encountered problem on joystick. The Joystick was not in the center during my calibration and cannot go back on the center after the calibration. The Left stick was going down ward while my Right stick going to the left. I wonder why it was happened? it never been dropped.

ANYONE HAVE SAME ISSUE OR ANYONE CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Thank you in advance for someone can solve and share on how to troubleshoot this problem.
2019-7-30
Use props
Shander
lvl.2

Philippines

GUYZ FINALLY... I GOT MY OWN SOLUTION... HEHEHE... SIMULTANEOUSLY PRESS POWER ON AND "A"... IT FIX THE PROBLEM... ^_^
2019-7-31
Use props
P.E.I.
New

Germany

Shander Posted at 2019-7-31 01:20
GUYZ FINALLY... I GOT MY OWN SOLUTION... HEHEHE... SIMULTANEOUSLY PRESS POWER ON AND "A"... IT FIX THE PROBLEM... ^_^

POWER ON AND "A"... did not FIX THE PROBLEM for me.

The left controller stick is often not centered. What else could solve the issue??

I downloaded and run the Gamesir T1D upgrade/calibration .akp but it only confirmed the problem.

One stick is not centered. It never fell or had other stong impacts. Could it still me a mechanial issue? Physically the stick is in the middle. Just in the software it is off.

2020-1-29
Use props
P.E.I.
New

Switzerland

Solved!  I had warranty and exchanged the controller. The new one is fine.
2020-1-30
Use props
P.E.I.
New

Germany

The new controller has now the same problem. Pressing "power" and "A" does not fix the problem. Can anybody advice?
2021-1-3
Use props
Vola Telo
New

Germany

Tons of people have this. Nothing fixes this problem
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules