Phantom 3 Pro Failing Update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luismarc
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello I need help with Phantom 3 pro which is failing to update, checking log-AB file is with several devices not detected: (1500,1700,1701,8000) I already changed the full ofdm module and the error continues are you having a problem with the guimbal plate or the drone center plate?
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi luismarc, sorry for the late response as I just read your message in PM. just to verify, has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before? If not, we sincerely suggest you start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about that.
2019-8-1
Use props
luismarc
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 8-1 02:12
Hi luismarc, sorry for the late response as I just read your message in PM. just to verify, has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before? If not, we sincerely suggest you start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about that.

Yes this yes I was even missing this component, I did the replacement and it did not work I can not know if any more because the board has several components that is not put factory, is difficult to know just buying another one! I don't think it's feasible to send support because the shipping cost and customs bureaucracy here in Brazil is complicated, thanks for trying to help !!!
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

luismarc Posted at 8-1 02:40
Yes this yes I was even missing this component, I did the replacement and it did not work I can not know if any more because the board has several components that is not put factory, is difficult to know just buying another one! I don't think it's feasible to send support because the shipping cost and customs bureaucracy here in Brazil is complicated, thanks for trying to help !!![view_image]

Sorry about that. It is not recommended to repair at your end, you may check whether your dealer can help to send the unit in.
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules