1382 3 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rune.c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181601 ft
Norway

Hello everyone!

Have any of you tried the Samsung tablet "Galaxy Tab S4 WiFi" with Dji GO4 and Mavic 2 Pro?
I have to upgrade the tablet. Now I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-550.

I know about this list, but I'm not sure how to read the result about the "Galaxy Tab S4".
https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips ... go-updated-daily.18

Rune
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We highly recommend customer to use a compatible device for the stability of the DJI Go 4 application when in use. You may refer to the image below for you to check the compatible devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for your continued support!

2019-7-30
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

What they list are phone devices only it seems. As to tablets, I am using a Tab A 2016 10", and it works fine for me, no app disconnects.
But, I am on a real early version of the Go4 app (like 4.0.4 or 4.0.5). The Go4 app just got hungrier for resources with every update to it.
Make sure you have at least 2 gb RAM, don't load it up with a bunch of stuff that will run in the background.
Connect to the bottom port on the RC controllerand then  to the tablet, forget the side port, except for charging the controller.
And every device maker's "version" of Andyroids is "special" to their device.
My phone is listed above, and guess what, I've tried 4 different version of the Go app, and they never fire up, it starts, then closes.
Again, hit-miss...
2019-7-30
Use props
Sick Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

It shows that 22 people use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 device, indicated by the heart. 80% use the go 4 app and 20% use the go 3 app.
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules