ESC Error
490 2 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daniel O
New

Germany

Hi,

I have the ESC Error too and need the working firmware for downgrade. Can somebody send it to me to dancheehh@gmail.com ?
actual version is 1.9.3. and restart of the device doesnt work, error still there. Please help. What can I do else?

Regards!
Daniel

2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could provide us if the drone experience any incidents? You may follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if there will be changes. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.

1. Re-install the App. Please ensure that the files are saved and flight records were synced.
2. Replace the mobile device to isolate the problem.
a. If the prompt disappears, the ESC error is a false positive.
b. If the issue persists, please upgrade the firmware to the latest version.

After the above steps, if the situation remains, please send in the aircraft for further diagnosis. You may contact our support using the link below. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty of your unit. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-1
Use props
Daniel O
New

Germany

i did all that already. no damage caused, from yeterday to today it happened...
in here they say downgrade was the solution, so i would like to try that. newest firmware installed...
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules