When to use DJI care? (First crash)
1115 2 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timca1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10249 ft
United States

Good morning,  I had my first c rash and my instint was to send it in.  one propeller exploded and the other is damaged.  The filter lense is cracked but it does not look like the camera was.  Is there any reason to put the replacement propellers on and a new lense and see if it flys?  What is the point when you would send it is?

Thanks
Tim
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. It's recommended to send the unit into our facility if the drone experienced an incident. The drone might look to be fine outside, however, the internal parts might get damaged as well that would cost further damage if you continue using it. For additional information, DJI doesn't recommend fixing the drone by our customer's end due to warranty avoidance of the manufacturer's and the existing DJI Care plan. If you have DJI Care refresh, you may contact our support if you would like to send the unit for further evaluation but this would depend on your preferences. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-6
Use props
Timca1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10249 ft
United States

Thanks,  So I opted to got with sending it in.  I have the care plan so I paid the 119.   BUT it never tells you where to send it of if they are sending a box or what?  I would assume that the 119 includes shipping but I might have missed something....
Thanks for the help.
Tim
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules