Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gisele18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

hello!
I crashed the drone and I want to make sure the sensors are functional. How can I test the bottom sensors?

2019-8-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Calibrate the VPS in assistant 2 then head out to a wide open area and let the drone hover for a few minutes - if its stable you should be ok.
2019-8-7
Use props
gisele18
lvl.2
  • >>>
Lebanon

Great thank you
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. It's recommended to send the drone into our facility if the unit experience any incident as the internal parts might be damaged as well. However, for the calibration of the sensor, you could download the DJI Assistant 2 and re-calibrate the sensor to see if there will be problems. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads. If you wish to your drone to be evaluated, kindly contact our support, you may refer to the link below.

www.dji.com/support

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2019-8-7
Use props
gisele18
lvl.2
  • >>>
Lebanon

DJI Tony Posted at 8-7 08:54
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. It's recommended to send the drone into our facility if the unit experience any incident as the internal parts might be damaged as well. However, for the calibration of the sensor, you could download the DJI Assistant 2 and re-calibrate the sensor to see if there will be problems. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads. If you wish to your drone to be evaluated, kindly contact our support, you may refer to the link below.

www.dji.com/support

Thank for your reply but sending it to you means paying an unspecified amount and losing a few weeks for something maybe I can check myself. Most probably the unit is fine
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gisele18 Posted at 8-7 20:54
Thank for your reply but sending it to you means paying an unspecified amount and losing a few weeks for something maybe I can check myself. Most probably the unit is fine

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, a further process of this scenario would depend on your preferences. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules