Amazon Basics Backpack
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dperlmutter
lvl.2

United States

I remember seeing somewhere (don't remember where though..) that this Amazon Basics backpack would fit the Phantom 3

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasi ... rds=basics+backpack

Obvioiusly with the props off. Can anyone confirm or deny that? Or have the dimensions of the Phantom 3? Mine is currently not with me.
Looking for something realtively cheap that will fit the Phantom along with maybe my DSLR.
Thanks in advance!

2015-6-8
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, it does

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-8
Use props
dperlmutter
lvl.2

United States

Wow, thanks! Does look like a tight fit though...
2015-6-8
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its an OK ft for what it is.. If you want snug as a bug then go for one of the two official backpacks from DJI.. If you want something to keep it relatively safe when moving about then go for this.. I would be weary of putting it in say the overhead compartment of a plane or going for a mad hike with it on your back..
2015-6-8
Use props
dperlmutter
lvl.2

United States

I'm really just looking for something easier than the original box. Would use for short day hikes as well and transporting it to/from locations. May continue to look around for another option.
2015-6-8
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dperlmutter Posted at 2015-6-9 04:51
I'm really just looking for something easier than the original box. Would use for short day hikes as ...

It would be fine for the situations you describe.. Just remember the backpack is not offering much support as such so just need to remember not to put it down hard or put any pressure on it.
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules