1282 5 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

First test for this DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller & Capture video by using DJI Osmo Action cam.  Overall very satisfied with the range and the smart controller, the smart controller can be do screen shots and screen recording as well.  By the way it's running on CE mode in Malaysia and still able fly up to 4.7km.

4700m.JPG

2019-8-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work.
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate sharing your work and flight experience with us! Thank you for continued support.
2019-8-13
Use props
djiuser_3njAmM5kfZnX
New

United States

Can anyone tell me if it would be possible to use the RC (or smart controller)  and the dji go app at the same time? I.e one person controlling with remote controller and another person controlling the camera/gimbel settings from a smartphone that is not connected to the RC
2019-8-17
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No that cannot be done.
2019-8-17
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

djiuser_3njAmM5kfZnX Posted at 8-17 19:35
Can anyone tell me if it would be possible to use the RC (or smart controller)  and the dji go app at the same time? I.e one person controlling with remote controller and another person controlling the camera/gimbel settings from a smartphone that is not connected to the RC

Mavic 2 now are support 2 remote control to fly, one for Primary and one for secondary remote.
Please refer to the DJI official mavic 2 website.
Here is the one of the sample:

2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules