Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Freefly-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600892 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

How to Install Beta Version of Betaflight Configurator

The official configurator that supports DJI HDL 7ms remote controller protocol is not yet available. To enjoy DJI HDL FPV transmission system, the following two conditions must be met:

1. The flight controller firmware should be Betaflight 4.1.0 or later version.

2. The Betaflight configurator should be 10.6.0 or later version.

The text below will introduce how to install the beta version of Betaflight configurator, which is suitable for Windows/Mac/Linux.

Open the web page above and you will see this page.

1.png

It is recommended to download the Chrome OS version in the red box. After the download is finished, you will get a zip package. Decompress it.

After the download is finished, open the Chrome. It is recommended to update the Chrome to the latest version. Then, open the Settings, and enter the Extensions page.

2.png

3.png

Enable the Developer Mode on the right top, and the page will appear. Click “Load unpacked” button. Click the icon and select the decompressed file. Select the path of the Betaflight configurator. Choose the folder, and then you can see the app on your page.

4.png

Click the applications in the Chrome, or directly enter the chrome://apps/ to enter the Applications page under the Chrome structure. Click the downloaded app, and you can set up the flight controller.

5.png
6.png

2019-8-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the tutorial!
2019-8-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great tutorial
2019-8-26
Use props
helobye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235653 ft

Do you know if the TMOTOR F4 supports DJI HDL yet? I installed 10.6.0 of Betaflight Configurator and flashed with 4.1.0 RC2 Firmware, but only seeing SBUS and nothing related to DJI HDL 7MS
2019-9-16
Use props
FPV Thailand
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206775 ft

There are some issues with DJI HDL 7ms. It used to be in the menu but disappeared. Apparently it's the same protocol as SBUS. Another issue is that if I select DJI HDL 7ms in the Goggles menu, my receiver won't even connect to the drone. In normal mode my latency starts at around 28ms but increases when it gets hot to over 70ms. Hope they figure this out soon.
2019-9-17
Use props
SunshynFF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30010 ft
United States

Chrome no longer supports Betaflight, unless you have a chromebook.  You must download it from an OS native site.  Here is a video explaining it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHWlyTzM1c
2019-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules