Is there anyway to bring back Waypoints 1.0 and Follow-me modes?
589 4 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

On the Phantom, Waypoint 1.0 is great and Follow-me mode, I really haven't used it but I've heard it's a lot better than Active track.
2019-8-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have my Phantom anymore, but I can assure you that active track is way better.
Follow me only work by following the controller and your phones GPS.
2019-8-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 8-16 17:58
I don't have my Phantom anymore, but I can assure you that active track is way better.
Follow me only work by following the controller and your phones GPS.

It's not better I've heard.  Follow-me is the best but I will have to test it.  Activetrack is bad because if it sees something that looks the same, it will track that instead.
2019-8-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 8-16 20:51
It's not better I've heard.  Follow-me is the best but I will have to test it.  Activetrack is bad because if it sees something that looks the same, it will track that instead.

In my experience active better. But we all have our preferences.
2019-8-16
Use props
CONTROL FREQ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3762346 ft
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 8-16 20:51

This has been my experience for the 3 times that I've tried ActiveTrack, Each and every time, it followed my truck for about 20 feet before it lost me. I was going about 5 mph.

The Follow Me program with my phantom, follows my radio flawlessly and I miss that.

I'm wondering why DJI pulled the plug on the Follow Me program.  
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules