Litchi Mission Sync
1160 4 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustyinthesky
lvl.2
Australia

Previously Ive created waypoint missions using Litchi on my iPad because its easier then on my phone and after saving the mission on the ipad and then signing in to lichi on the phone the mission normaly would sync from one device to the other but for some reason its no longer happening. Im on the same wifi with both devices and the new mission doesn't show up on mission hub either. Has anyone got an answer. any sugestions would be much appreciated.Cheers  

2019-8-22
Use props
MARKRONSON
lvl.1

India

This is so much relatable . I also face this issue many a times. I will also look forwars for a reply to it .
2019-8-22
Use props
samjonas
lvl.1

India

Try reconnecting to it again after shutting it down. Maybe that could help.
2019-8-24
Use props
Rustyinthesky
lvl.2
Australia

samjonas Posted at 8-24 00:54
Try reconnecting to it again after shutting it down. Maybe that could help.

thanks for the suggestion. Ive tried that with no success. the only thing that seems to work is to create the mission in mission hub and it syncs to one device only.   
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know that you're having a problem with this third-party application. You may coordinate the situation to their designated department for further help. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules