Panoramic modes in DJI MImo app for OM3
7478 15 2019-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gThree
New
United States

Got my Osmo Mobile 3 today!  So far I'm only seeing 2 Pano shooting modes in OM3, less than OM2 offers.  The one I am missing the most is Ultra WideAngle/360°.  Any chance that will be added to OM3?  I realize the mobile apps are different DJI Go vs DJI Mimo so just hoping Mimo will be updated for 360 degrees pano mode!
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day gThree. Thank you for purchasing the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-8-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought I'd prefer the DJI Mimo application given it has more intelligent picture modes but not incorporating the Live Stream feature into the Mimo application has been a real dewsy killer...
2019-8-24
Use props
MancoCapac86
New

United States

I am also a little disappointed that my brand new Osmo Mobile 3 is missing panoramic features that my Osmo Mobile 1 has. Any chance these will get added soon? Its been a few months now.
2020-2-8
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I guess the modes available reflect the physical capabilities of the device.  EG a 360 degree panorama would need the pan motor to be able to turn 360 degrees, and I don't think it can.
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_XeTrDzijU3pc
New

United Kingdom

I also would love to be able to take 330 degree panorama on Osmo Mobile 3 .. Osmo Mobile 2 could do that..  I was divided between buying either the 2 or the 3 .. went with the 3 for the portability but got really upset about the lack of panorama modes that could be done on the old product!!
2020-2-19
Use props
Aberle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509528 ft
France

I would really love to see 360° panoramas make their way into the DJI Mimo app, even if they require the user to rotate the gimbal manually to be able to capture the whole scene (since the gimbal cannot make full 360° turns)!
2020-2-19
Use props
Polymo
lvl.2
Germany

Assuming a ~60° FOV, if i'm not mistaken that should still make a 50% overlap at the limits of the pan servos, which i believe to be more than enough to stitch a panorama.
It's a shame the app still doesn't have that feature.
2020-4-5
Use props
djiuser_3qFDYjbQyFzQ
lvl.1
Greece

Still no 360... any update?
2020-6-6
Use props
djiuser_3qFDYjbQyFzQ
lvl.1
Greece

Still no 360... any update?
2020-6-6
Use props
fansa40aaf92
lvl.1
Hungary

Got 4 on weekend. Thats really sad, OM2 made better panorama pictures than the newest OM4 generation. Dear DJI!! Upgrade Mimo app panorama features please!!!!
2021-1-12
Use props
rcordero
New

Mexico

It is disappointing that OM2 has better panorama capabilities than OM3 or OM4.
OM2 and the dji app had 3 modes, 9, 15 or 27 pictures panoramas. mimo app only 9 pictures panorama.

It is highly desirable to upgrade Mimo App panorama features up to (at least)  OM2/dji go standards

please!!!!!!
2021-1-20
Use props
fansa40aaf92
lvl.1
Hungary

rcordero Posted at 1-20 13:06
It is disappointing that OM2 has better panorama capabilities than OM3 or OM4.
OM2 and the dji app had 3 modes, 9, 15 or 27 pictures panoramas. mimo app only 9 pictures panorama.

And that is not Panorama picture just a generated Wide angle photo. Okay the result is a cool Wide angle picture but that not Panorama....
72B0F6C3-1B3B-46D3-AC64-EB3A8887DDF4.jpeg
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_ffEUOOgNic3x
New
Poland

Still nothing??? No panorama 360 on Osmo Mobile 3? Really?
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_tXr8RN2gTn8n
New

Spain

Hola. No se puede cambiar la resolución de una foto panorámica?. Las panorámica de 240° ocupan 1Mb y pierde todo lo bueno de la panorámica.
User new
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_NClBPxen7sr0
New

Austria

it‘s really a shame that there is still no 360° Panorama or at least 180° with height and low as well… It would be easy to set this up even if the gimbal can’t rotate a full 360° on its own. I really think that the Mimo app is lacking a lot of features right now that make the product worse than it’s capabilities..
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules