DJI Force Pro Release Notes (11/28/2019)
3968 6 2019-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
Date : 2019.11.28
DJI Force Pro Firmware : v1.3.0.20
DJI Pro Wireless Receiver Firmware: v1.2.0.10
DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (PC) : v2.0.2
DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (Mac): v2.0.2

What’s New?
  • Added camera settings for RED camera, including Start/Stop Recording, ISO, Shutter Angle, Aperture, Fps, and White Balance. Set the values according to the supported range of the camera.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware through DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin by connecting the USB-C port on DJI Force Pro to your computer. Do not disconnect the DJI Force Pro from the computer during update process.
  • Make sure to update both the gimbal and DJI Pro Wireless Receiver to the latest firmware. Otherwise, DJI Force Pro will not be able to control the gimbal. Restart the gimbal after the update is complete.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the DJI Force Pro and reconnect the USB, and retry.

-------------------------------------------

Overview:

• Date: 2019.08.28
  • DJI Force Pro Firmware: v1.2.0.10
  • DJI Pro Wireless Receiver Firmware: v1.2.0.10
  • DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (PC): v2.0.2
  • DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (Mac): v2.0.2

What’s New?
  • Added support for DJI Ronin-S and DJI Ronin-SC (requires DJI Ronin-S firmware v1.9.0.80 or later and DJI Ronin-SC firmware v1.1.0.0 or later).
  • Fixed text errors.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware through DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin by connecting the USB-C port on DJI Force Pro to your computer. Do not disconnect the DJI Force Pro from the computer during update process.
  • Make sure to update both the gimbal and DJI Pro Wireless Receiver to the latest firmware. Otherwise, DJI Force Pro will not be able to control the gimbal. Restart the gimbal after the update is complete.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the DJI Force Pro and reconnect the USB, and retry.

2019-8-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the info
2019-9-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-5
Use props
tonyburgos
lvl.1

Interesting info. Thanks for share
2019-9-6
Use props
tonice92
lvl.1
France

I can't upgrade the firmware its block at 32/33 percent, what I can do please ?

thanks
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Sammy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225564 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Why does it still not work with my inspire 2 I purchased it for? Will there ever be a firmware for the i2? Should I just return it after waiting a year. False advertising is not a good move DJI.
2019-12-7
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for doing this.
2020-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now