Mavic Air doesn't switch to internal storage?
2746 3 2019-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amiros89
New
Flight distance : 2234 ft
Israel

Hey guys,
I just returned from a photoshoot only to discover there are no photos on the internal storage. Few days ago I tried an SD card but it wasn't fast enough for 4k footage so I took it out. I probably didn't manually switch the storage setting to the internal storage. I guess what happened is the Mavic Air doesn't automatically change to internal storage if it's configured to store on an SD card but there's one inserted? that's a very poor design It's expected that it will recognize there's no card and use the internal storage automatically without having to configure anything.
2019-8-30
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Cyprus

No unfortunately you have to do it manually.

Go into the camera settings and change it there, it will give you the option to select the default location , you have to do this with the drone on.

010356vgi0ypr9zrnswgny.png
2019-8-31
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Versions 4.3.8 & 4.3.12 inflight prompted commital to change location, either direction, fullhouse 8gb redirect into capable sdcard and viceversa, fullhouse 128gb sdcard inflight prompting redirect into soldered 8gb mainboard memeory.

Maybe phone os version, phone hardware type, and djigo4 version are all involved with how the apk responds to fullhouse conditions. I appreciate the autofeature that prompts redirecting reposits. That way video isn't barred the moment of opportune.
2019-8-31
Use props
fans78766c93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23537182 ft
Cambodia

I agree totally.  I just filled my mavic 3 pro on a flight. I thought it would then switch to internal memory, but there's nothing there.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules