M210 v2 ESC Beeping, not initializing
1018 0 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robots27
lvl.2

I have a frequent issue that has been causing a lot of problems for my company. We have about 15-20 DJI M210 v2 units, which we are running with a third party sensor package. We have an issue where, frequently on bootup, the device does not go through it's normal initialization/bootup sequence, and the ESCs start to beep periodically. If you look at the DJI Pilot App when plugged into the RC, it is unable to recognize the aircraft. If you plug into DJI Assistant, it is able to recognize the device, but unable to recognize the firmware version on the drone. I can then re-flash the firmware, and the drone usually works fine for several power cycles, but often this issue returns. This has resulted in a ton of downtime for our company, as well as wasted time trying to resolve this issue. As I previously mentioned, we have almost 20 units, and this issue seems to be prevalent on about half of them. I have attempted to reach out to DJI support on several occasions, but I have had no luck getting any useful information. Any thoughts?
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules