Controller won't switch off : LED screen stuck on "charging"
1449 10 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tristan29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1156309 ft

Hi there,

My RC controller is stuck : It is desconnected from everything, and the LED screen still indicates it is charging. Not Ideal if I want to travel as it suck the battery life.

Any idea on how to fix ?
controller-issue-mavic-pro.JPG
2019-9-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft

if it persists send it back,  DJI will take good care of you.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tristan29. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI remote controller. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the raid remote controller at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . For us to be able to check and find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution and fix would be provided. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for further assistance. Again I am sorry and thank you for your support.
2019-9-3
Use props
Tristan29
lvl.1

Picanoc Jack Posted at 9-3 09:34
if it persists send it back,  DJI will take good care of you.

Thanks for your answer.
Well I bought iit in France but I live in Colombia. Not ideal for me.
If I can find a solution right here it would be great
2019-9-3
Use props
wntmldrs_belgium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 793281 ft

You could try to open it and disconnect the battery, but you'l void the warranty in the process. And maybe to no avail.
2019-9-3
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft

Just let it drain itself, it will reboot and probably it’s solved.
2019-9-3
Use props
Tristan29
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 09:40
Hello and good day Tristan29. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI remote controller. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the raid remote controller at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . For us to be able to check and find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution and fix would be provided. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for further assistance. Again I am sorry and thank you for your support.

Thanks a lot Stephen,

I will open a ticket

Best regards
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Tristan29 Posted at 9-3 13:07
Thanks a lot Stephen,

I will open a ticket

You are always welcome Tristan29. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-9-3
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

can you turn it on and off again with power button?    i have this happen on my original mavic pro once before and boot cycling it cleared it out.  

also try plugging it into charger again and unplugging once display responds..

if that doesn't work i suggest letting it die over night then charge again see if it works.

i would test these things out first before trying to send it into DJI, else may regret it.  DJI support is iffy at best.  not saying DJI will screw you over, they wont.   but they arent exactly quick or understanding of issues.

for example i had an issue with a battery once, mavic air and that took a week + to explain to them it doesn't work and its bloated and died rapidly in flight and that  UPS refusing to accept it when i presented it to them for packaging..eventually got resolution when a manager/supervisor at DJI stepped up to help out but it took a lot of effort over what should have been a simple issue to resolve.  
2019-9-3
Use props
Tristan29
lvl.1

HereForTheBeer Posted at 9-3 13:48
can you turn it on and off again with power button?    i have this happen on my original mavic pro once before and boot cycling it cleared it out.  

also try plugging it into charger again and unplugging once display responds..

Yes I can turn it off and on

I tried to let it die over night but the issue persist.

I opened a ticket yesterday and will wait for a reply,

I hope I can find a solution here cause I am not in France any more (where I bought it)  and mails we don't have a consistent service of mail in Colombia.
2019-9-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

Tristan29 Posted at 9-4 06:04
Yes I can turn it off and on

I tried to let it die over night but the issue persist.

interesting..... if u plug it into dji assistant for mavic 2 does it go into USB mode?  maybe you can refresh the firmware if it does?
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules