DJI Go4 and SBC like Raspberry Pi4 or Odroid
3628 8 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MC2Systems
lvl.1
Flight distance : 943104 ft

Hi,
I try run DJI GO4 on any Single Board Computer  (Odroid C2) but without success.
On Android application running but it's no connection with uav controller.
Does anyone have experience in this topic and could help replace an Android tablet or phone with SBC?
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MC2Systems. I am sorry for the trouble. I would recommend using a recommended mobile device to use the DJI Go 4 application on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a  possibility that the said device will be able to work with the said drone and with the DJI Go 4 application. However, since it is not yet optimized and tested for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-9-7
Use props
MC2Systems
lvl.1
Flight distance : 943104 ft

Thank you Stephen,
but... I need run DJI GO4 and another software based on DJI SDK on SBC.
Normally I use Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite, and it works very good.
For my job I need to use tablet/phone without branding, or SBC. But SBC is more desirable.
2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Never tried it but you can run android on Rpi with the RTAndroid release.  But if you just need to remove branding surely a case and skin for your current tablet would hide the branding.
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_CyfvFENyMOJU
New

United Kingdom

i know this is a old post but was wondering if you ever got anywhere with it i had the idea of running dji go 4 on my raspberry pi 4, I managed to get android working and got the app to launch but then get the failed to get resource files error
2020-12-30
Use props
DIY_Quad
lvl.4
United States

Any progress?
I'm trying to do something like this with the Fly app.

2021-1-2
Use props
DIY_Quad
lvl.4
United States

I solved this problem.
Now I can fly my Mavic Air 2 wearing DJI Goggles without any additional lag that might come from using a low-performance android tablet with HDMI output or a miracast dongle.
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_POyMaCm9kinF
New

Poland

DIY_Quad Posted at 1-3 19:32
I solved this problem.
Now I can fly my Mavic Air 2 wearing DJI Goggles without any additional lag that might come from using a low-performance android tablet with HDMI output or a miracast dongle.

Hi, how did you solve this? Did you successfully connect Mavic Air 2 with Raspberry with installed Android on it?
2021-6-7
Use props
DIY_Quad
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_POyMaCm9kinF Posted at 6-7 22:14
Hi, how did you solve this? Did you successfully connect Mavic Air 2 with Raspberry with installed Android on it?

Here is how I did it.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D757%26typeid%3D757

2021-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules