4K Video Download
680 4 2019-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VictorMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4823 ft

Hallo ,
I habe Shot Same Video whit My Mavic air.i can Not Download this at My iPad Pro latent Version.
What can i do?
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Did you use a computer to transfer the file from the SD card going to your iPad? May we know what happened if you transfer the file to your iPad? Are there any error messages? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-8
Use props
_danilo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275646 ft

I have no experience with iOS devices but, on android, if you try to download original footage it tells you that 720p is the largest you can get on mobile device, which is probably the cache itself, and that you should connect aircraft to your computer in order to get original footage.
2019-9-8
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>

Hello! I can buy a OTG micro sd card reader and transfer the original files from the card to your iPad in “Files” Apple app.
2019-9-9
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft

Apple will recognize usbC aircraft cabled into applephone. Can you get the cable genders usbC into gender Lightning?
Remember all you need is host os & repository, and fastest hdwr best for less hiccups (phone is os, phone internal mem, drone usbC cabled into phone
2019-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules