Osmo Mobile 3 + Samsung S10 + = disappointing joke
5129 5 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vizente
New

I bought my osmo mobile 3 yesterday, and in 3 hours I discovered how disappointing it is, the effects of the Dj Mimo Story application are disastrous and I learned the reason when I entered this forum, this is for 30 fps at it works.

30 FPS en active track, dj mimo storys....
  I wonder if I can process a refund for a Osmo Mobile pocket, or something more useful

2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. For the video, motionlapse, and timelapse resolution, it would be 4k 30fps when using the Samsung S10 device. For further details, you may visit this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en.pdf. With regard to your query, would it be possible if you could send us a message on where you purchase your unit? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-9
Use props
Vizente
New

Thank you very much for your response, the truth is that it is very disappointing that it works at only 30fps in 1080p, 720p and 4k

My pre-sale purchase was in:

DJI STORE GUADALAJARA MIDTOWN : 01(81) 1339 0317
Av Adolfo Lopez Mateos Norte 95 Midtown, Italia Providencia, 44648, Guadalajara, Jalisco,MX, 44648,
2019-9-9
Use props
L1M3L1M
lvl.1

Hi DJI
Agree with Vizente, why mimo app only support IOS for the 60fps (++other feature that only supported IOS such as SLowmo).
Just got my Osmo mobile 3 also last week and I am S10+ user.

IMO this can be solve by upgrade the mimo app for Android. (*the S10 definitely has powerfull camera/video with high end functionality)

Regards,
Lim
2019-9-10
Use props
qbox
lvl.1

Italy

The OSMO3 with Android is a disaster.
Do not buy it
2020-2-21
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Please let us know if you know of ANY gimbal whose app provides 4K60 for Android.  As far as I am aware, none do, due to limitations of the Android operating system.
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules