Ozmo mobile 3.
23357 30 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ftDVCngmiIEs
lvl.1

I just received my Ozmo 3 today. I started it and updated the firmware. Every time I pull the trigger, nothing happens. Pulling and holding it does nothing. Can anybody help?
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend checking the phone if it's connected to the Osmo Mobile 3 via Bluetooth. You may send us a video showing problem for further assistance.  The video can be uploaded using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. You may also see the screenshot below. Thank you for support.

2019-9-10
Use props
djiuser_KFXyvVW204IC
New

DJI Tony Posted at 9-10 16:15
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend checking the phone if it's connected to the Osmo Mobile 3 via Bluetooth. You may send us a video showing problem for further assistance.  The video can be uploaded using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. You may also see the screenshot below. Thank you for support.

[view_image]

Hi DJI.

I would like to ask how to Restore and Factory reset the Osmo mobile 3, what software or what key combination to Restore to Factory state sa Osmo mobile 3,
2019-9-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

Press all the buttons at the same time.
2019-9-14
Use props
Nightfallen.
lvl.2

djiuser_KFXyvVW204IC Posted at 9-14 06:44
Hi DJI.

I would like to ask how to Restore and Factory reset the Osmo mobile 3, what software or what key combination to Restore to Factory state sa Osmo mobile 3,

record button + hold the trigger + M button  --- while the gimbal is off and the phone is on the gimbal
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KFXyvVW204IC Posted at 9-14 06:44
Hi DJI.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We regret to inform you that we don't have an option to factory reset the Osmo Mobile 3, however, it has a bluetooth reset by pressing the combinition button which are the M button, shutter button, and trigger button simultanesouly. We would like to assist you with your concern. May we know what problem did you encounter to our Osmo Mobile 3? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-16
Use props
djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi
lvl.1

Morocco

Dear Tony I have also same issue.
I tried to reset by pushing to all record trigger and M button at same time to reset but nothing happens.

I tried that when phone is mounted or phone is not mounted, or osmo mobile 3 open or closed. As conclusion it is not pairing
Plz help
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi
lvl.1

Morocco

Dear Dji,
I urgently need the reply for this question  ;

I tried to reset by pushing to all record trigger and M button at same time to reset but nothing happens.

I tried that when phone is mounted or phone is not mounted, or osmo mobile 3 open or closed. As conclusion it is not pairing
Plz help
2020-3-16
Use props
djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi
lvl.1

Morocco

Dear Dji,

Plz help
2020-3-16
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_UiIeNaRpCjJi Posted at 3-16 07:49
Dear Dji,

Has it ever been paired with that phone or any other
2020-3-16
Use props
EKO LX
New
Czechia

Hello, I have the same issue. I've bought Osmo Mobile 3 Combo. I want to lock position of gimbal and shoot video on the same position. I hold Trigger button, but it still moves around when I move gimbal. I downloaded DJI MIMO for Samsung s9 and changed Follow Mode to Tilt Locked but no effect.
2020-3-17
Use props
fans537f34b0
lvl.1

Kenya

Dear DJI,
I have the same problem as described above. I just received the Osmo Mobile 3 Combo today. Initialisation and pairing of the Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Mimo App (on iphone 8) works fine and all features are working except for the Trigger button. None of its features work. I have tried reseting the bluetooth connection as well as reinstalling the app.
Could you please advise what do next to troubleshoot this issue.
Regards,

John
2020-3-20
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

AlanHd Posted at 3-16 10:40
Has it ever been paired with that phone or any other

dear Alan
I checked and no it is not pared ever with a phone or any phone
2020-4-9
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Polater Posted at 4-9 23:24
dear Alan
I checked and no it is not pared ever with a phone or any phone

Try repair and activate
2020-4-10
Use props
Sienko
New
United States

OKAY! So I just received mine yesterday, I have paired, unpaired, tried 3 different phones and NO the gimbal does not lock no way noo how. I have the latest firmware etc....
IT DOES NOT LOCK period. It does lock however in sport mode?????? Why not regular shooting mode. Please update your firmware as this is obviously a problem with these devices. I paid 140 for this and would prefer not to send it back. I need lock mode for real estate videos. Thank you!
2020-4-26
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

AlanHd Posted at 4-10 02:29
Try repair and activate https://youtu.be/njyueomPFnE

I tried as they say in video

BUT IT IS NOT WORKING

THE PRODUCT BLUTOOTH CAN NOT RESET by pushing 3 buttons.

PLEASE HELP!!!
2020-5-4
Use props
FENIacuteX ARUNI
lvl.1
Bolivia

Estimado Tony,  tengo el mismo Problema de inclinación a la izquierda, acabo de comprar el equipo, para aumentar el problema, mi smartphone es un xperia xa2 ultra y las todas las funciones fotográficas se bloquean dejándome sin ese recurso... aparece la leyenda "NO SE PUDO ACCEDER A LA CÁMARA"
Intentare  restablecer presionando todos los disparadores de grabación y el botón M al mismo tiempo para restablecer.. solo me funciono todo por un dia... ahora todo mal .... estoy muy decepcionado no logre usar el equipo ... y lo requiero con urgencia... espero tus noticias.
2020-5-24
Use props
Vaishakh
New

India

I received the osmo mobile 3 today an it is not stebilizing ot is roatating by itself violently  not standing
2020-6-23
Use props
pingas
lvl.1
Spain

Hola DJI.Acabo de recibir Ozmo móvil 3.cuando grabo no me cambia  de camara frontal a trasera,sino grabo si me deja.Grcias
2020-10-20
Use props
RU53
lvl.2

Russia

pingas Posted at 10-20 09:02
Hola DJI.Acabo de recibir Ozmo móvil 3.cuando grabo no me cambia  de camara frontal a trasera,sino grabo si me deja.Grcias

Hi pingas. Unfortunately, while shooting, the cameras do not switch from front to back. Please note that when you try to switch, you should have a pop-up message "wait until the shooting is complete." Good luck.
2020-10-20
Use props
pingas
lvl.1
Spain

RU53 Posted at 10-20 12:33
Hi pingas. Unfortunately, while shooting, the cameras do not switch from front to back. Please note that when you try to switch, you should have a pop-up message "wait until the shooting is complete." Good luck.

Muchas gracias
2020-10-20
Use props
RU53
lvl.2

Russia

De nada. It's my pleasure
2020-10-20
Use props
djiuser_t2QfSQ43g1XU
New
Turkey

Hello I bought dji osmo mobile 3 a month ago but it does not connect to my phone in between, it connects after turning it on and off a few times. It also breaks when connected. I'll be happy if you can help me.
2020-12-30
Use props
raymeister168
New

United States

Hi there
I have the issue with my Mobile 3. When I turn on the unit with my phone attach to it and with the app on, the gimbal keeps on panning right by itself. I tried to delete the app and reinstall the app on my Iphone 7 and it keeps on panning towards to the right by itself. Any solution to fix that? I tried to balance it and panning still occur. I only had the Mobile 3 for 2 days.
2021-3-26
Use props
raymeister168
New

United States

Apparently the Osmo Mobile 3 ONLY works for certain smartphone as I contacted the customer service. I have a Iphone 7 and it doesnt work. I thought it works on all smartphone when I brought on the website. I wasted $150 for this junk? Good thing I have a Zhiyun Crane as a back up. Waste of money!
2021-3-27
Use props
TW8020
New

United States

Osmo 3 worked fine for 3 videos.....Now it is an expensive DOORSTOP! It will not get out of Standby mode nor will it connect via Bluetooth. Tried to connect to computer via USB to see if I could update firmware or anything that might help and computer Does not recognize the USB device. I have tried to have someone from DJI respond but have had no luck for over two weeks. I will not be recommending DJI products to anyone in the future as I now need to go spend more $$$$ on another gimbal that actually works!
2021-4-18
Use props
djiuser_Z27jm4mJX3Od
New

Turkey

Polater Posted at 2020-5-4 03:29
I tried as they say in video

BUT IT IS NOT WORKING

Hello,

I have the same problem exacrly like yours
Could you manage tı solve it?
2021-6-27
Use props
djiuser_bUZ2U0Yu2iFN
New

Philippines

Hi everyone can any one help me my osmo mobile 3 have a balance problem its always pointing up.
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_YWrG2MbqF2a5
New

Russia

Добрый день. Не открывается программа на телефоне. сразу отключается. Телефон samsung A51, аппарат Osmo Mobile 3. Помогите пожалуйста.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_7px92UfIffNu
New

United States

Its showing me the same everytime i try to activate and connect the gimble
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_7px92UfIffNu Posted at 7-11 18:09
Its showing me the same everytime i try to activate and connect the gimble

HI there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific DJI Osmo are you currently using? Could you please provide us a short video showing the issue so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules