Mavic pro 2, error 200, ticking sound every 4s of the gimbal
1944 7 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
krikire
lvl.1

Hello,

I am doing a world tour and right now I am in Peru.

I must say I am very disappointed by my Mavic Pro 2 that keeps having problems repeatdly. I already could not use it in Colombia because of some software errors, impossible to update with DJI GO 4 (always blocked at 44%, many errors) and I had no laptop. Imagine how easy it is to find some help about such high tech in such countries...

Now once again, for no apparent reason and after using it successfully for a while, I get the following messages : "Error 200, please check the usb connection with Airraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting".

YES YES YES I removed the SD card, yes I removed and put back the controler cable, yes I tried both ports of the controler. I have done all that, I have spent an INSANE amount of time fighting to make this fucking drone work while being on the road on a motorcycle.

The problem I have now is that camera doesn't display anything on the phone, I can see controls and stuff but I don't have any image.

Also, the gimbal seem to make kind of a ticking sound every few seconds or so. It is very strange since I've been using the drone lately without problem and suddenly again it decided to stop working. I am convinced I just got unlucky and bought a 2000 dollars faulty machine just for my motorcycle journey... It is such a shame all the beauty I won't be able to record.

Please tell me what to do, this makes me insane really I'd rather not have a drone taking space on my motorcycle than carry it around without even being able to use it, there is nothing more frustrating than that.
2019-9-16
Use props
krikire
lvl.1

Also I can't change the settings of the camera when I change anything it comes back to the previous value it had.

I tried to downgrade the software on DJI Assistant for Mavic 2 but then get an error at 20% saying I can't update...
YES I cleared video cache, YES I removed the SD, put it back and everything you want.
2019-9-16
Use props
krikire
lvl.1

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/error-code-200-cannot-takeoff-check-if-usb-is-connected.42274/

According to that thread, someone had the same problem as me.

I tried to update the controler with DJI Assistant for Mavic 2 instead of DJI go 4 but it doesnt work... It says Update failed. Upload Error Log
2019-9-16
Use props
krikire
lvl.1

Okay after retrying many times it finally got refreshed. But still the same error comes up.

"Error 200, please check the usb connection with Airraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting".

Grey screen, no camera, impossible to change any camera setting and no SD card detected. I will try to downgrade everything.
2019-9-16
Use props
krikire
lvl.1

Here is what I get
error 200.jpg
2019-9-17
Use props
krikire
lvl.1

Here is a video I just made of my problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7MZNmThy8&feature=youtu.be

You will maybe understand better
2019-9-17
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer

I have to ask, did you uninstall the go4 app, delete ALL DJI associated files, restart your device, and then re-install the go4 app?
Has the AC been involved in some sort of impact?
How was your Mavic packed on the motorcycle? (Possible "vibration" issue/damage?)
Was the system working fine before you left on your trip, and then, during your trip, you decided to do some/any updates, to anything?
2019-9-17
Use props
ScottBarfield
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1962 ft
United States

I'm having the exact same problem, any luck getting it fixed?
2021-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules