Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrix overview and SDk/Inspure 1 update on youtube
857 4 2015-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Not sure who has seen this but kind of itneresting. I like the sensor package.  They do some talking about dual platform SDK for I1 on several options etc.

Not sure about flying any copter by angling your hand but still kinda cool .....

2015-6-9
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm just curious I don't know nothing about SDK but if somebody makes an SDK program do they sell it share it or how does that work.
2015-6-9
Use props
wolftj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Generally an SDK (software developer's kit) is provided to extend the functionality of some hardware or software system. Most of the time an SDK is free, or requires some membership in some organization (like Apple's iOS Developer Program). This is an excellent way for a company to get someone not on their payroll to write software that essentially makes their product more useful, or improves it in some way thereby driving additional demand and sales.
2015-6-9
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

wolftj@mindspri Posted at 2015-6-10 08:24
Generally an SDK (software developer's kit) is provided to extend the functionality of some hardware ...

I guess SDK is the beta or final program  that instructs a piece of hardware to perform or do something. Correct?.
2015-6-9
Use props
wolftj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

I guess you could put it that way. Think of it as software that has a lot of the complicated interface code already built that allows a software developer (the SDK user) to more easily write their own code to "extend" the capabilities of some piece of hardware or software.
2015-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules