Tracking Battery Usage
1026 3 2015-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So I have succesfully broken in my first battery (10x10) and am plannnign ahead for the discharge at 21.  With my second battery on the doorstep, and a third on order, I am thinking of ways to track which batery is where.

What do you guys do?
2015-6-9
Use props
j.b.barlow.jb
lvl.2

United States

I've numbered all my batteries helps keep track of problem batteries, just use a sharpie and write number anywhere on the inside. Also add "Reward if Found" and a phone number to each of the battery. It's saved me once, cost $100 for the Reward, but worth it. Also put in a Business card with Reward offer tucked inside the body of your quad.
2015-6-9
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

Numbering them or marking a "first charge" date on them is good. Within the Pilot App it will also tell you when how many charges you have on the battery and a bunch of other health related stats. Because certain batteries I end up using more often, I use a dry erase marker to write the last charge date as well.
2015-6-9
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Cacc Posted at 2015-6-10 08:49
Numbering them or marking a "first charge" date on them is good. Within the Pilot App it will also t ...

That's essentially my theme as well. I only have two phantom batteries at the moment, but I have a treasure trove of other LiPo batts for my planes - and another quad.

Since the Pilot app battery screen will tell me just about everything I want to know, I think just cycling through the batteries - keeping the numbers in sequence - should work fine.
2015-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules