RC not connecting/binding to AC's
907 3 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38980 ft

Hello Mavic Pro users!
I have 2 Mavic Pro Platinum AC's and 2 RC's GL200A.
Can connnect and control both AC with one RC but none of the AC's with the other RC. RC1 connects to both AC's and gives full control.
The 2nd RC keeps shows Connecting ... when I power it on -  forever. Tried all available technics to bind with one or the other AC, no success at all.
I hope there is a tool or way to do a factory reset on the RC which is not connecting/binding. Could not find a solution with Google and Co.

HELP PLEASE!

2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to check the firmware of the AC and the other RC (RC2) via DJI Assistant 2 software to see if you have the latest version since it might be the incompatibility of the firmware of the 2nd RC that's the reason why you cannot connect it. Therefore, if you have the latest version for both AC, then you must have the latest version of firmware as well for both RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-20
Use props
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38980 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-20 11:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to check the firmware of the AC and the other RC (RC2) via DJI Assistant 2 software to see if you have the latest version since it might be the incompatibility of the firmware of the 2nd RC that's the reason why you cannot connect it. Therefore, if you have the latest version for both AC, then you must have the latest version of firmware as well for both RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hello, sorry for my late reply!
Today I tried to find out the firmware version of the 2nd RC using DJI Assistant 2.

The DJI Assistant 2 recognised the Mavic Pro RC as such but could not figure out the firmware version. See attached screenshot.

It does not even show the page with the firmware versions.

The RC stays in "Connecting" - mode until I switch it off.

2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bneuhaus Posted at 9-22 12:16
Hello, sorry for my late reply!
Today I tried to find out the firmware version of the 2nd RC using DJI Assistant 2.

Thank you for the additional information. You may try to connect the 2nd RC of yours to your mobile device and once it is already connected go to about section on the application and get the firmware version of the 2nd remote controller. Also, if you are connecting the 2nd RC to your Mavic Pro Platinum please make sure that the 1st RC is already shut down and try to perform the relinking process. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules