Lost my OSMO Pocket
7106 7 2019-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shekz
lvl.1

Hi, I lost my Osmo pocket during my travel from Sri Lanka to Canada. I have the serial number and also have the Osmo Shield for the Camcorder. Questions are any chance to locate the camcorder when someone try to use it? Also, if I could not find the camcorder can I transfer the Shiled from the lost one to the new one.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to detect the lost unit whilst being used. However, the Osmo Shield can be transferred to the same unit by providing the serial number of old and new Osmo Pocket. We do appreciate your understanding. Please let us know if you have further concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-23
Use props
Shekz
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-23 08:25
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to detect the lost unit whilst being used. However, the Osmo Shield can be transferred to the same unit by providing the serial number of old and new Osmo Pocket. We do appreciate your understanding. Please let us know if you have further concern. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you Tony.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. In addition to this matter, I've sent a message with regard to transferring of the Osmo Shield from old device to the new one. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-24
Use props
Shekz
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-24 13:07
You're most welcome. In addition to this matter, I've sent a message with regard to transferring of the Osmo Shield from old device to the new one. Thank you for your support.

I am waiting for the New Osmo Pocket Tony. As soon as I get it, I will send the email with both serial numbers. Thanks.
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shekz Posted at 10-4 15:55
I am waiting for the New Osmo Pocket Tony. As soon as I get it, I will send the email with both serial numbers. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're hoping that you could receive your upcoming Osmo Pocket as soon as possible. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Cheers!
2019-10-8
Use props
Rabih El Mawla
New

Belgium

Hi , someone stole my dji pocket , is there is a way to find it ?
Thanks
3-17 12:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rabih El Mawla Posted at 3-17 12:20
Hi , someone stole my dji pocket , is there is a way to find it ?
Thanks

We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case.  Hope that you can find your device as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
3-17 22:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules