Death sentence for Inspire 1 ...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

So, it is confirmed: Inspire 1 reached EOL. New genuine batteries and propellers are nowhere to find and DJI is not considering further production of these vital replacements, period. Therefore second hand Inspires are of next-to-zero value, capable to fly maybe 50 times more. If you're lucky ...
New props, new TB48 batteries needed ASAP ...

2019-9-23
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4

not cool !
2019-9-23
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft

Wake up DJI, we need replacement parts!
2019-9-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

Unfortunately the complexity and sophistication of smart circuitry eliminates eventual involvement of 3rd party aftermarket battery manufacturers, Chinese or not. Only the most skilled modders may attempt to recycle cannibalized DJI batteries with available 6s LiPo batteries.
2019-9-24
Use props
Kent Groves
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1082100 ft

Well, Crap I love my Inspire 1 V2 pro it's so fun to fly. i call it the sofa of drones to fly   
2019-9-26
Use props
AIRQUAD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25751486 ft

Not good I was thinking of buying an Inspire V2 with X5 camera for $ 900 now I think I won't
2019-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Not cool, but Amazon still have props. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carbon- ... pire/dp/B07BWD85VB/
2019-9-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

DAFlys Posted at 9-27 01:43
Not cool, but Amazon still have props. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carbon-Propellers-Self-locking-Release-Inspire/dp/B07BWD85VB/

These aren't genuine, last generation DJI propellers I'm talking about ...
2019-9-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

http://www.tigerdirect.com/appli ... NXTs7YaAjpWEALw_wcB
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Inspire-1345T-Release-Propeller/dp/B019RW59KM
2019-9-27
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>

DJI, is there any way of supporting the Inspire V1 and V2 in the form of the batteries and props.  The build quality of the Inspire is excellent, and when a pilot takes care of this device, it lasts for a good period of time.  The items that do wear out are both the props and batteries which require replacement from normal use.  I would really be certain that if polled here, there would be an out pouring of orders for props and batteries to help extend the Inspire life for a few more trips around the sun.  Please consider and take under advisement our need.  There are a bunch of needy Inspire owners hoping for the best here!  NOTE:  I do have an Inspire V1 I bought used.  Being used, it does not show that I have one.  
2019-9-27
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>

Tiger Direct has reflected the batteries for quite some time.  Man, I wish they did!!  Thanks for posting though.

Shipping:
    Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)

2019-9-27
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>

Pleading upon deaf ears.  DJI wants you to buy new drones.  It’s too bad though.  Fantastic drone to fly.
2019-9-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-27 13:06
http://www.tigerdirect.com/appli ... NXTs7YaAjpWEALw_wcB
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Inspire-1345T-Release-Propeller/dp/B019RW59KM

Batteries are out of stock, props are of old style and not compatible, Sherlock ...
2019-9-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

https://batteries.factoryoutlets ... 1yYLxIaAmhpEALw_wcB
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Inspire-Release-Propellers-Original/dp/B00W8N39GO
2019-9-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-27 18:31
https://batteries.factoryoutlets ... 1yYLxIaAmhpEALw_wcB
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Inspire-Release-Propellers-Original/dp/B00W8N39GO

Batteries ... maybe, gonna call and ask them for manufacturing date (good find!). Props ... no go, these are High Altitude type, nobody needs them really ... Keep looking, Watson ...
2019-9-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

https://www.amazon.com/XOAR-Propellers-Aluminum-Self-Tightening-Adapters/dp/B015HQAC40/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=XOAR+DJI+Inspire+1&qid=1569644406&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFQRDNRVEFSTTZHUVYmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1OTk3NTUyVzhRTUxMMkFDUkxXJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyNzIxNzIzQ1VUUFRKM1RYWFlFJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
2019-9-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-27 20:18
https://www.amazon.com/XOAR-Propellers-Aluminum-Self-Tightening-Adapters/dp/B015HQAC40/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=XOAR+DJI+Inspire+1&qid=1569644406&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFQRDNRVEFSTTZHUVYmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1OTk3NTUyVzhRTUxMMkFDUkxXJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyNzIxNzIzQ1VUUFRKM1RYWFlFJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwmJ-ooNFg

OK, stop trying to help and de-railing my post in result, please! Both of you, Sherlock and Watson ... You have not the slightest idea what it is about and you're not going to tell us anything we don't know already in this matter. I'm NOT shopping for new batteries right now, I'm NOT looking for 3-rd party fancy propellers for my Inspire 1! Instead I want to know why I can't purchase such vital, genuine replacement parts directly from manufacturer or other officially affiliated sources. And you - certainly you, Anthony - are not able to answer this question. So, again, stop trying ...
2019-9-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

https://store.dji.com/product/in ... te&from=buy_now_bar
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar

Because they are tired of all the litigation complaints from EOL products.  I assume they have to have some sort of "hack" protection in the newer drones that drag the computing performance of the older generations down like older Samsung and Apple products.  Having new security updates on older PCs can bog the system down but newer generations do not suffer from the issue.  Top companies usually only support the latest generation.  BMW has it where you can code things in that the factory chose not to enable such as tire pressure monitor readings at the decimal and smart headlight beaming that is only available in Europe models as the US models only high-beam on and off.

I have coded it to get the full effect and more.

I know we all wish and demand to have our things supported until we die but unless you have products with full unified driver support like nvidia does, it's not going to happen.

Either upgrade, or continue complaining that your beloved old products have been phased out.

Some people get smart and stock up on parts just incase they stop making what they need.  I cannot find racing softs for my SF-701 RC Nitro bike anymore.  The shop owner died, all the tires are sold out, no one makes it anymore, etc.  You either extend and make it yourself, deal with what you have left, or not deal with it at all.

In your mind, you think you are in control but in the real-world, especially in this area, you are not.

You constantly belittle, make fun, dismiss, invalidate my posts.  Try invalidating this one without bringing something else up that is irrelevant.
It's better if you don't respond because I don't care.

2019-9-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-27 22:11
https://store.dji.com/product/in ... te&from=buy_now_bar
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar

In your mind, you think you are in control but in the real-world, especially in this area, you are not.
Spoken like the master of the drone universe you imagine yourself to be.

In your mind you have a masterful understanding of drone flight and photography.
In fact you are a bumbling beginner, handicapped by your ignorance and arrogance.
You constantly belittle, make fun, dismiss, invalidate my posts.
I wonder why that might be?

My theory is that you constantly invite belittling, making fun of and invalidation because you post so much absolute nonsense.
It's better if you don't respond because I don't care.
Your lack of concern is self-evident in all your posts.
It would be better if you were the one to resist posting to show the deficit in your understanding.
2019-9-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

"You constantly belittle, make fun, dismiss, invalidate my posts."

Finally you're right, this is correct assumption. Why - do you think - is that? Why would I (and few other veteran contributors to this forum) try to undermine, criticize, ridicule your posts? Some of your antagonists are doing the same in much less polite way, you must agree ...

Only a complete idiot may not understand the reality of an product reaching End Of Life. I understand perfectly that every manufacturer's goal is to "help" me to ditch still fully functioning older product and buy a newer one. Therefore your elaborate lecture on this topic is not delivering any revelations.

However, DJI is still offering refurbished Inspire 1 models, including new TB47 battery in the box. They're selling BMW with full tank to perform 100, maybe 150 flights, but no more. How do you explain this absurd? Oh, I forgot ... You're hurt, you will not respond because you don't care ... And you know better ...  

2019-9-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-27 23:50
Spoken like the master of the drone universe you imagine yourself to be.

Have you made any money doing drone work in real-life?  All my DJI equipment is paid off because of it.  I still owe on the camera and other things though.
2019-9-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 9-28 01:38
"You constantly belittle, make fun, dismiss, invalidate my posts."

Finally you're right, this is correct assumption. Why - do you think - is that? Why would I (and few other veteran contributors to this forum) try to undermine, criticize, ridicule your posts? Some of your antagonists are doing the same in much less polite way, you must agree ...

They are not trying to help you ditch supporting old hardware.  I think it cost more money for them to support old hardware than to support new ones.  The people who posts aren't their only customers.
2019-9-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

AntDX316, stop hijacking and derailing my thread, please. Your poorly articulated comments are very loosely and remotely related to this topic and not welcomed here ...
2019-9-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-28 07:46
Have you made any money doing drone work in real-life?  All my DJI equipment is paid off because of it.  I still owe on the camera and other things though.

Have you made any money doing drone work in real-life?
Not that it's any of your business or at all relative to this thread .... but

Just a little .. maybe even more than you.
I had a client call last week to fly me across the country to do some shots for them.
I bought a rather nice car this year with what I made from one sale to another  client.

2019-9-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-28 16:09
Have you made any money doing drone work in real-life?
Not that it's any of your business or at all relative to this thread .... but

Show a picture.
2019-9-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

We've been through this before, moron.
I don't do things just because you order me to.
You have to say:  I hereby order you to ....

Showing you anything won't make an ounce of difference to this thread or your unparalleled ignorance.

2019-9-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-28 18:34
We've been through this before, moron.
I don't do things just because you order me to.
You have to say:  I hereby order you to ....

I'm requesting you to show pictures to back your claims.
2019-9-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-28 20:19
I'm requesting you to show pictures to back your claims.

I'm sorry genius ... I don't have any photos to prove that my clients have paid me and showing you some great images wouldn't prove I had sold them.
After 40 years of serious photography, it's not all that unbelievable that I can create some memorable images with my cameras.
Whether I sell my work isn't something I need to prove.
Whether you believe me or not makes no difference to me or to what was being discussed in this thread before you hijacked it.

But I don't have to prove anything to you anyway.
You don't believe me when I explain basic photographic concepts to you.
You are the one that makes the ridiculous claims and won't back them up with supporting evidence.

2019-9-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-28 22:25
I'm sorry genius ... I don't have any photos to prove that my clients have paid me and showing you some great images wouldn't prove I had sold them.
After 40 years of serious photography, it's not all that unbelievable that I can create some memorable images with my cameras.
Whether I sell my work isn't something I need to prove.

I should do the same thing to prevent any sort of criticism.
2019-9-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-29 08:22
I should do the same thing to prevent any sort of criticism.

Do the same thing?
Do you mean only commenting on what you actually understand?

You could stop being such an ass and demanding others show their work whenever you disagree with them
2019-9-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-29 13:53
Do the same thing?
Do you mean only commenting on what you actually understand?

Then don't talk s* about my photography.
2019-9-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-29 16:39
Then don't talk s* about my photography.

I've said plenty about your lack of basic photographic understanding, but I don't think I've said much about your photography.
As long as you continue demonstrating how little you really know, expect to be called out.
2019-9-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Labroides Posted at 9-30 02:18
I've said plenty about your lack of basic photographic understanding, but I don't think I've said much about your photography.
As long as you continue demonstrating how little you really know, expect to be called out.

I said I just started March 2019 from knowing nothing about photography so I was starting here.  Some people are scared to look novice so they don't ask questions leaving gaps in the knowledge.
2019-9-30
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-30 08:03
I said I just started March 2019 from knowing nothing about photography so I was starting here.  Some people are scared to look novice so they don't ask questions leaving gaps in the knowledge.

Finally a comment with some sense. If you'll only listen, learn and not try to be smarter than veteran pilots/photographers, everything branded by your name will be much, much more palatable ...
2019-9-30
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

This s@@ks !! I have an inspire 1 pro, just got my x5 repaired a few months ago ... my batteries are aging and it is impossible to find any new tb47 or tb48.
2019-11-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Inspire 1 takes so much work to get up in the air and the feed isn't as good as the M2 with SC.
2019-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules