Display not working
937 9 2019-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greyback
lvl.3

I am using a Mavic 2 Pro and Samsung Galaxy 5. It seems to also be not communication well, the crone hesitate when I move the sticks. Also, the screen sometimes doesn't show all the buttons, like today, when I tried to return there was no button to choose the return home. I had to fly back using the sticks.
2019-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

The  Samsung Galaxy 5 isnt on the compatibility list, so it might be related to it not having enough power to run the DJI GO4 app.
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We've checked the mobile device that you use to the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Go 4 app, it seems that it's not part of our compatible list. We would recommend using a compatible device to see if the problem is due to the app or compatibility matter. With regard to the response of the aircraft when using the remote controller, may I know if the firmware is updated? Have you done the RC calibration to see if the sticks are working fine? Please let us know the latest progress for further check. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-26
Use props
Greyback
lvl.3

I updated the firmware and now all is working fine so far. I might purchase another device from the list if this happens again, just trying to save some money at this time. can you attach the list of compatible devices?
2019-9-26
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

As stated already,  the 5 doesn't have the power needed.....even though you CAN get it to work....if you are flying and then ALSO try to live stream there most likely will be problems with everything.

If you have to keep your phone, then get an iPad Mini 4.....that should solve things

Randy
2019-9-26
Use props
Greyback
lvl.3

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-26 17:01
As stated already,  the 5 doesn't have the power needed.....even though you CAN get it to work....if you are flying and then ALSO try to live stream there most likely will be problems with everything.

If you have to keep your phone, then get an iPad Mini 4.....that should solve things

Thanks. Is the Ipad 6th Generation compatible? It is available locally at Walmart so I could get it fast.
2019-9-26
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

I don't know that DJI has qualified the iPad 6th Gen.

An iPad with A8 or A9 chip should do the trick......

Randy
2019-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Greyback Posted at 9-26 18:06
Thanks. Is the Ipad 6th Generation compatible? It is available locally at Walmart so I could get it fast.

The latest iPad mini has a much brighter screen which would be better for outdoor use.
2019-9-27
Use props
Paul_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4472 ft

Greyback Posted at 9-26 18:06

I have used the S6 and it worked fine.  Did you try to use the RTH button on the controller?
2019-9-27
Use props
Greyback
lvl.3

Paul_ Posted at 9-27 00:47
I have used the S6 and it worked fine.  Did you try to use the RTH button on the controller?

I have it working now with the Samsung phone but previously the RTH was not showing. You do mean the IPAD 6th generation right?
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules