No Fly Zone
490 2 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BenjaminCreen
New

I was trying to fly in Class B airspace in a zoned area of 100-foot ceiling.  My Phantom 4 Pro v1 would allow me to fly but my Phantom 4 Pro v2 would not.  I ran all the updates for the v2, once that was done it wanted me to log in.  I tried to log into my account as it required, every time I tried it would spin its little circle in the middle of the screen then disappear.  So I would try and log in again, the same thing happened.  Can you please update your geofencing for KSTL?  Or allow the No-Fly Zones window to say yes without having to sign in to your account.  Not everyone has the ability to run a hotspot from their phone like I was able to and still get denied access because it wouldn't sign in.  I am glad my v1 worked or I would have been really hot and had all kinds of nice words.  Last year I was able to fly both versions in this same area.  Please update KSTL area or change the no-fly zone app.
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BenjaminCreen. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for these information and for these suggestions you have shared. I will forward these suggestions to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-5
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Or maybe you can set the SELF UNLOCK from your home computer,  which requires your AC serial number.

Randy
2019-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules