Phantom 3 Standard RC SIGNAL LOST + Bad Support
1784 6 2019-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans93d44148
lvl.1

Hello,
I wanted to share my experience with DJI with you.

I purchased a Phantom 3 Standard in April 2018 with which I always had connection problems.

The drone always loses the connection 30/40 meters away with "RC Signal Lost". Sometimes he returns home but many times he goes into "Landing" mode and lands where he wants.

Because of this problem he crashed several times because I completely lose control.

I sent the drone to the Netherlands for assistance (because it is still under warranty). Want to know what they replied to me?

I received a quote of € 156 for the repair of scratches and the connection problem was not taken into consideration at all.

From the technical support they say they recognized the problem of signal loss but say they can't do anything.

This is DJI. A total disappointment.

I spent 700 euros for a bad drone. Never seen a drone with these bad performances.

Never again DJI. Promised.
Luciano

2019-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Luciano, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you provide us with your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
2019-10-10
Use props
LucianoCaruso
lvl.1

CAS-3578364-W3S0R1
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! Your case has been escalated to the management for further investigation, they will review and contact you during working time soon.
2019-10-10
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2019-10-10
Use props
LucianoCaruso
lvl.1

Hello Susan,
if I wanted to refuse the repair and the quotation as I do?
Luciano
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LucianoCaruso Posted at 10-11 00:21
Hello Susan,
if I wanted to refuse the repair and the quotation as I do?
Luciano

If you do not want to repair, please kindly confirm, we'll return the unit unrepaired, thanks!
2019-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules