Problem with Iphone 5s and DJI Pilot
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
suhentu
lvl.1

Italy

Hi there,
today i tried to fly my P3P using an Iphone 5s as device to run DJI Pilot App.

The video stream has some delay but the biggest problem is that its scattered and distorted. I don't think it's problem of intereferences because I flew many times in the same places using a Samsung Galaxy and everything it's ok with it.

Anyone can suggest me a solution for my problem?

Thanks
2015-6-11
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tested with my wife's 5s and it was fine.. Do you have hardware decoding turned ON in the Pilot App.

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack for the Phantom 3
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-11
Use props
suhentu
lvl.1

Italy

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-11 23:40
Tested with my wife's 5s and it was fine.. Do you have hardware decoding turned ON in the Pilot App. ...

i'm not sure but i think it was turned off, anyway i will try in both settings next time
2015-6-11
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

suhentu Posted at 2015-6-11 23:48
i'm not sure but i think it was turned off, anyway i will try in both settings next time

Should be ON for IOS device exept the iPad Air 2 ( there seems to be an issue with the A8x chip this uses ). I think the A8 chips in the iPhone 6 are OK ( dot have one to test though )
2015-6-11
Use props
suhentu
lvl.1

Italy

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-11 23:55
Should be ON for IOS device exept the iPad Air 2 ( there seems to be an issue with the A8x chip thi ...

thanks for the advice, next time i'll try to turn it on.
2015-6-11
Use props
PhantomHelp.com
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

suhentu, try shutting down all other running applications. That way the DJI Pilot application will have more resources available. I'm sure it's quite a bit more intense resource-wise than most iPhone applications.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-11
Use props
suhentu
lvl.1

Italy

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-11 23:55
Should be ON for IOS device exept the iPad Air 2 ( there seems to be an issue with the A8x chip thi ...

As you said, once i turned off the "enable hardware decode" settings the video was simply perfect  

Problem Solved
2015-6-11
Use props
suhentu
lvl.1

Italy

PhantomHelp.com Posted at 2015-6-12 00:05
suhentu, try shutting down all other running applications. That way the DJI Pilot application will h ...

I thought about this possibility at first and i closed all app but the problem didn't went away. I solved enabling the hardware decode settings.

Thank anyway for your advice
2015-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules