First Hyperlapse video with the Osmo Action
918 5 2019-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parisi2274
Second Officer
Flight distance : 211043 ft

This past weekend here in NYC was the 14th annual New York Comic Con!  Its a rather large event with thousands of fans showing up over the course of 4 days to check out the latest in comics, movies, and pop culture.  On the last day of the show I brought my Osmo Action with me because I wanted to test out the Hyperlapse feature, and here is the result:

I think my biggest complaint with the feature is that the slowest speed they have is 10x, which is ok, but still a bit to quick.  I wish there was a 5x speed as I feel that would be the perfect setting for when taking Hyperlapse videos....
2019-10-10
Use props
Clackers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1438999 ft

Wow, the poeple, so many. They got my whole city in that building.
2019-10-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Nicely done,  but I didn't see No Face
2019-10-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Looks nice
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

New York Comic Con is surely a jam-packed event. Thanks for sharing and nicely done!
2019-10-11
Use props
djiuser_8XfjzQ32kVnF
New

Bangladesh

DJI Tony Posted at 10-11 11:08
New York Comic Con is surely a jam-packed event. Thanks for sharing and nicely done!

He were given his massive destroy playing a horny youngster in American Pie; now, see Seann William Scott like by no means earlier than in Blumhouse’s Bloodline, currently streaming on a couple of VOD structures. Scott plays a stone-bloodless serial killer who’s so unnerving, you’ll forget the actor ever played Stifler.

Visit the new movie link.. ...

Dread Central was fortunate sufficient to sit down down with Scott recently to talk approximately Bloodline and what it changed into like playing such and intense and grotesque function. Check out our verbal exchange underneath the film’s trailer and synopsis.
2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules