Best wifi livestream connector
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dustinm61
lvl.1

United States

Im trying to find a way to livestream from my phantom 3 back to an hd tv or computer.  Does anyone know of how to do it and what wifi device to use?  An attacment I can put on the phantom then it will take the HD signal to another port with an HDMI out.  Thanks.
2015-6-11
Use props
jon.godfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

best solution I've seen is to use an nVidia Shield and use the HDMI output from the tablet but that's cable not WiFi.
2015-6-11
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Nvidia shield and Chromecast
2015-6-11
Use props
chrisclaydon
lvl.3

Australia

android and screen mirroring.
2015-6-11
Use props
dustinm61
lvl.1

United States

jon.godfrey Posted at 2015-6-12 06:41
best solution I've seen is to use an nVidia Shield and use the HDMI output from the tablet but that' ...

So you connect the nvidia to the tablet?  Which tablet is the best I have an iPad mini.  Do I need to get one with a hdmi port?
2015-6-12
Use props
dustinm61
lvl.1

United States

jon.godfrey Posted at 2015-6-12 06:41
best solution I've seen is to use an nVidia Shield and use the HDMI output from the tablet but that' ...

Now that i look at it more, I need the wifi device to plug directly into the drone camera and livestream to another device?  If you have any knowledge on how to do this that would be great thanks.
2015-6-12
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

dustinm61@gmail Posted at 2015-6-13 02:41
Now that i look at it more, I need the wifi device to plug directly into the drone camera and live ...

Type in a search on ebay for phantom 2 plus fpv glasses there is your interface works with practically everything
2015-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules