lvl.3
Flight distance : 595561 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Benjie. Thank you for sharing this video. Great work. .
2019-10-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I noticed you used a TRRS Mic , not TRS mic and I guess you knew that but others may not.  I could not agree more, about DJI OA being a awesome camera.    thanks for sharing hope  otehr can get some goo insight on this:

Answers my question on a Powered mic that was awesome that it accepts a   powered mic.  I await my CYNOVA to arrive and love t od oa review like this then simply had a paid yoyube a camera  5 minutes later theytos it to the side and  go to the next model. you learn more from real reviewers like yourself.

Tip my hat

FISH
2019-10-18
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 10-18 09:21
I noticed you used a TRRS Mic , not TRS mic and I guess you knew that but others may not.  I could not agree more, about DJI OA being a awesome camera.    thanks for sharing hope  otehr can get some goo insight on this:

Answers my question on a Powered mic that was awesome that it accepts a   powered mic.  I await my CYNOVA to arrive and love t od oa review like this then simply had a paid yoyube a camera  5 minutes later theytos it to the side and  go to the next model. you learn more from real reviewers like yourself.

thanks for pointing that out fish TRRS indeed for the LAV, totally did not metioned that one, tbh i dig that lav on the forgotten table here in my basement lol. thanks again! =D
2019-10-18
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 09:16
Hello and good day Benjie. Thank you for sharing this video. Great work.  .

thank you stephen =D
2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Benjie. Please stay safe always and keep on filming. .
2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules