gimbal tilt axis reached movement limit error
4133 3 2019-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans31a5ed18
lvl.1
Canada

Hi guys, I just got my new Osmo mobile 3 and I always get "gimbal tilt axis reached movement limit " error as seen on the screen shot I attached. Is this normal? Is there a way to improve this? Cause if this is the gimbal's normal then I'll probably just return it because the movements are too limited. Not to mention the learning curve getting used to not having the normal flashlight mode. Thanks in advance for your responses! DJI, I would love to hear from you guys as well. Tnx!
20191021_201419.jpg
2019-10-21
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

That's the message introduced in the latest update, which increased the range of motion in the tilt axis.  If you want more tilt you need to use the sideways hold technique.
2019-10-21
Use props
djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90
lvl.2

United States

Can someone make a video tutorial for that please? (as there should be for any important update)
Thanks!
2019-10-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Tutorial for what?  The new feature is a message that appears on the screen when you tilt the gimbal too far.  No tutorial required.  You can see how it works by tipping the gimbal until you see the message.  If you are referring to rotating the handle sideways, that's been part of the feature set from day one, as described in the manual.  Again, it's not a big deal, just rotate the handle sideways until it is horizontal.  Try it clockwise and anticlockwise and note the behaviouir.
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules