Problems of calibration?
695 5 2019-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fernando DM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040 ft
Argentina

Hy friends. Yesterday when i propouse to get some photos in front of Parana River, here in Rosario city (Argentina).. When took of my Mavic and get it in stationary fly, slowly started to move to the right. Inmediatly i solved this by doing the reverse movement ... Then, again happend.. my mavic moved to the right...  After this, i started fly during some minutes, and nothing happend. My drone started to function correctly ..
After seeing this behavior, i proceeded to re calibrate IMU, compass and RC. When i make another attempt, again, my mavic moved slowly to the right.
Anyone who can give me some points to check or some tips to prove?
Sorry for my english !! Its realy poor .. Thank for all
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem persists? Also, may I please ask if you receive any error message on the application during that unknown behavior? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-10-24
Use props
Fernando DM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040 ft
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-24 15:27
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem persists? Also, may I please ask if you receive any error message on the application during that unknown behavior? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi, good morning. Days ago, i tried to fly in a nearly site, and i had a similar behavior. Dji go4, never showed erros messages. Everything was correct
I will try to fly in another place, so far away fron there, and then, i will tell us what happen.
Thanks for reply and keep in touch ..
2019-10-25
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Sounds like when you took off, you were in ATTI mode, GPS had not locked in.
Did you hear the female voice say "Home point had been updated, please check it on the map"? That is when you have gps lock.
When you power up, always wait until you see GPS on the controller screen, and you hear the voice state that you have home point locked/GPS lock.
Then you should check your sensor states (compasses and IMU, should all be in the green. ONLY calibrate them if prompted by the app.
If all is good, then you can take off, but let it hover about eye level, and check your controls do respond as expected, a bit forward, a bit back, a bit left, a bit right. a bit up, a bit down.
Check your sensor states one more time, and if all good, head on out into the skies....
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fernando DM Posted at 10-25 05:50
Hi, good morning. Days ago, i tried to fly in a nearly site, and i had a similar behavior. Dji go4, never showed erros messages. Everything was correct
I will try to fly in another place, so far away fron there, and then, i will tell us what happen.
Thanks for reply and keep in touch ..

Hi, thank you for your response. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you!
2019-10-25
Use props
Adventures in Oz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 725961 ft
Australia

Hi mine behaves strange like this also, doesnt matter what mode im in, if i push forwards on right stick it will rise or veer left or right at random, if i recaibrate the controller it stops for a short period of time then starts doing it again, have refreshed firmwares have tried atti and sports mode both do it same as normal mode if i turn apas off it still does it or if its on. Its behavior is like the sticks are sending random up or down or left or right commands from time to time
2019-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules