Topic 7
901 13 2019-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kelisko
lvl.3

Togo

Drone action starts at 19:45. Shot with Mavic Air.
2019-10-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Kelisko,

That is bad!  And that was with a traffic circle to.  I promise I will never complain about a traffic jam again.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-10-25
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.3

Togo

Cetacean Posted at 10-25 02:05
Aloha Kelisko,

That is bad!  And that was with a traffic circle to.  I promise I will never complain about a traffic jam again.

Cetacean
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We do appreciate sharing this footage with us. Nicely done!
2019-10-25
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

nice to watch. The music is just perfect.  Difficile à croire que ces gens seront au travail sans retard.
2019-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is rather bad indeed.
Nice work though!
2019-10-25
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Kelisko,

Does the Traffic Department use drones to monitor traffic like your video?  If not, you might want to go upstream to the next intersection to see what is holding back traffic there - and on - and on.  Then give the Traffic Department a copy of the video.  Once they see what is blocking traffic, they will be able to improve the traffic situation.  They might even buy a drone for their own use.

That is what we do here and in other places.  But someone has to show the traffic department what the problem is.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-10-25
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.3

United States

Cetacean Posted at 10-25 19:30
Aloha Kelisko,

Does the Traffic Department use drones to monitor traffic like your video?  If not, you might want to go upstream to the next intersection to see what is holding back traffic there - and on - and on.  Then give the Traffic Department a copy of the video.  Once they see what is blocking traffic, they will be able to improve the traffic situation.  They might even buy a drone for their own use.

The problem is known actually. The city needs paved roads. These two are the only "paved" road in that vast area. People drive through unpaved back streets during the dry season. During the rainy season, the back streets get flooded. Mud, puddles everywhere. So everyone lines up on the sole paved roads in the area. Besides, the population in those remote areas where housing and rent is less expensive is growinf fast. That is why
2019-10-25
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.3

United States

ririlan Posted at 10-25 09:02
nice to watch. The music is just perfect.  Difficile à croire que ces gens seront au travail sans retard.

Haha, retard assuré.
2019-10-25
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Great video! Thanks for sharing!
2019-10-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Kelisko Posted at 10-25 21:17
The problem is known actually. The city needs paved roads. These two are the only "paved" road in that vast area. People drive through unpaved back streets during the dry season. During the rainy season, the back streets get flooded. Mud, puddles everywhere. So everyone lines up on the sole paved roads in the area. Besides, the population in those remote areas where housing and rent is less expensive is growinf fast. That is why

Aloha Kelisko,

That makes sense and it is in your thread title!  (My apologies for not being the sharpest knife in the drawer.)  At least they are using traffic circles rather than Stop Lights at intersections.  Here in Hawai'i, traffic circles are being introduced slowly and drivers are confused many times.  We live and learn all around the world all the time.

This might be an opportunity to document the introduction of paved roads in this area and the results that occur.  It might be a first using a drone.

Looking forward to more!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-10-26
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.3

United States

Cetacean Posted at 10-26 02:20
Aloha Kelisko,

That makes sense and it is in your thread title!  (My apologies for not being the sharpest knife in the drawer.)  At least they are using traffic circles rather than Stop Lights at intersections.  Here in Hawai'i, traffic circles are being introduced slowly and drivers are confused many times.  We live and learn all around the world all the time.

We probably may having similar issues indeed. I appreciate your input.
2019-10-26
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.3

United States

QQRUCH Posted at 10-26 01:32
Great video! Thanks for sharing!

I appreciate
2019-10-26
Use props
Woe
Captain