Hotfix For Unrecognized Tablet/Phone With External Power Connected
416 3 2019-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noobAtl404
lvl.1
United States

HOTFIX!!! HOTFIX!!! HOTFIX!!! HOTFIX!!!

I ran into the issue of the bottom USB port repeatedly connecting and disconnecting with my tablet when I had an external charger plugged into the MICRO USB. After ordering numerous 3.0 and 2.0 cables and a few weeks of no luck, I was playing around with the controller a day before my big vacation and unhooked the external power from the MICRO USB port first and wouldn't you know. my tablet was recognized. I believe using both ports at once causes the controller to have issues with connecting to a tablet or phone. Well, the good this is I may have discovered a hotfix. Connect your phone/tablet to your drone first. Click Go Fly. Then plug your external power source into the MICRO USB port. It's working like a charm for me. Let me know it works for you.
2019-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

I think the micro port is supposed to disable when you use the bottom port,  its by design.
2019-10-28
Use props
noobAtl404
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-28 23:54
I think the micro port is supposed to disable when you use the bottom port,  its by design.

Ah great info. I had no idea lol.
2019-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for sharing this amazing information that you had provided. Just a friendly reminder, we do not recommend using both ports at the same time since there is a possibility that the device that you are using may experience some possible disconnection. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2019-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules