1929 7 2019-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini User
lvl.4
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

Hello DJI forum,
i'm new to this Forum, and i have searched for a similar topic already but i'm not able to find anything yet. Excuse my bad english i'm from germany

My question is, if there is any recommended or supported device list available for the new Mavic Mini? Cause i really wanna join the DJI Family with the Mavic Mini, i own a Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite with 3GB Ram and 32 GB internal storage. It would be very disappointend to buy one and then not able to use it without a new phone or Tablet...

So please DJI if you reading this and still testing the new DJI Fly app, it would be realy nice to get some Infos about the supported devices etc.

If anyone already have some news i'm glad to hear about it.

Thanks for reading, hopefully my english wasn't to bad and understandable ;)

Greets,
Alex

2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex, Mavic Mini is still on the pre-sales stage, the APP and the compatibility list hasn't been released, please note our website of the future update, thank you.
2019-11-3
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Germany

Hello Community,

today my Mavic Mini arrived, and it works fine with my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Yeaahhh ;)

2019-11-12
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Germany

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite works fine, with the Mini

EDIT: sorry double post, did not refresh thread
2019-11-16
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Mini User Posted at 11-16 13:34

Nice to report!
Enjoy the flying and post some videos!
All the best
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_ElTihVLrxAXe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mini User Posted at 2019-11-16 13:34

Is it still working fine ? I own a mi A2 and I am looking forward to buy a mavic mini but I am not sure if our phones are still compatible. My xiomi runs Android 10
2020-2-24
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_ElTihVLrxAXe Posted at 2-24 07:20
Is it still working fine ? I own a mi A2 and I am looking forward to buy a mavic mini but I am not sure if our phones are still compatible. My xiomi runs Android 10

i m still using my Mi A2 Lite, but im a little afraid of updating to Android 10. So its running on Android 9, buit it still works.
If someone with a Xiaomi phone, Android One installed that updated to Android 10 and it still works would be nice to hear about that
2020-2-24
Use props
djiuser_ElTihVLrxAXe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mini User Posted at 2-24 07:25
i m still using my Mi A2 Lite, but im a little afraid of updating to Android 10. So its running on Android 9, buit it still works.
If someone with a Xiaomi phone, Android One installed that updated to Android 10 and it still works would be nice to hear about that

Thank you for your answer mate.
I hope someone let us know.
Doesn't make sense older devices support the app and the connection and not the newest ones.
Anyway my phone like I mentioned is already updated to Android 10, can't do anything now, just to wait..
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules